Today, Tomorrow or the next day!

Well well, it's already March! Who would believe it! so many things have happened! It's almost 2 years since I moved up here.

A few weeks ago it hit me (very hard) the fact that I have not been home in over 9 months.
Since I moved to Glasgow in September 2009 I have been home twice and each was for about 5-10 days. Which means that I have been home for less that 20 days in 563 or what is the same about 1/2 month out of 18. Just thinking of it made me slightly (very) homesick for a while. And my first Christmas away from home, working my ass off & alone, didn't really help either. I was pretty miserable for some time.

But home is around the corner, 3 weeks and 3 days!! and so many things to look forward to!

I had big plans for the summer but I feel I need some time off, a break from my 24/hour busy life will do me good, because right now, I am a mess. I feel sick and I don't like it!

"This is your life, are you who you want to be..."

No comments:

Post a Comment